Setting up a blog

Many, many friends, family members, and fellow artists told me to get an internet presence. They said having a blog would be great. This would be easy. Ha!

I enlisted the help of friend and fellow artist, Denis Gaston,
to show me how to set this blog up. After I bribed him with a fine home cooked meal (and my friends know how well I can cook) and a couple of glasses of Fish Eye Pinot Grigio 2007, he gave me a one-hour tutorial on blogging, booted out the door, and left me to my own devices with 2 pages of scribbled notes that I cannot decipher.

But here it is. Yes, this is an artist's blog, and it's very boring - white background, a few words in colored text. But it took me a gazillion hours to get this far, and I'm tired. So off for a nap before I tackle the rest of it.

Please come back to watch the progress - maybe. . .

B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo. Way to go Barb.
I think that maybe you are a natural writer.
DG